Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nicolas Arrives at MTC

November 1, 2013



Mother!!!! It was good to get your email. I apologize on not contacting you sooner. We were supposed to be able to email you on arrival however, things are rather unorganized. We have a schedule and it is rarely followed, However, I am enjoying myself here. when we first arrived we were herded onto a bus there were about 30 elders and 10 sisters at the LA Airport!!!!!! I was the second to arrive so it was kinda fun to see them all shuffle in. 

That Tuesday and Wednesday seemed like forever. Got little to no sleep during travel and was exhausted. We were allowed to sleep from 8 to 10 the morning we arrived. I took advantage of it and was glad I did. I am now settled in and am comfortable here. My companion is Elder Golledge form Claifornia. A quiet but very nice guy. We get along just fine. I don't have much time to write so I'm trying to just tell you the basics.

My allergies are crazy here. I got off the plane and immediately started sneezing and havent stopped since. The food is  good and the showers are hot so I can't complain. All is well. I miss you all.  I love you much will be able to email again on P Day which is Wednesday I believe.  Looking forward to it.












No comments:

Post a Comment